Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Last night I had a dream about a little dragon

I ordered a starter colony of Dubia Roaches and now it's starting to feel real that I'll actually get a Beardie soon! I've been watching the tracking and I was hoping they'd arrive today, but it looks like they'll be here tomorrow. I'll make a post about it, with photos tomorrow night.
I dreamt I was in target, but it had a pet area. Like with puppies, birds, fish, whatever. The weird thing is I dream about that pet store every once in a while. It's always the same, but it shows up in different places in my dream. But that doesn't matter. Just something interesting I've noticed.
I had found three awesome books on clearance for less than $2 each and there, on the floor next to the pet area was an adult bearded dragon. Just chilling out.
I picked him up and helped him hang on to my shirt so I could hold my books. Then I met up with my boyfriend and asked him to take my books. He took the beardie, haha! He was instantly smitten, which is really unlike him. All reptiles make him uncomfortable.
So we were walking up to the register, doting on the little guy and I told the cashier we had found him. She called her manager and got in contact with whoever lost him.
As we were walking outside, I tried rubbing his cheek, but he bit me and left my finger bleeding. A lot. But I just told myself it was because it was dark and my finger surprised him. It didn't stop me from cooing and fawning over him as we walked to our car. My boyfriend was really enjoying him, too. It was so cute.
Sadly, his owner was outside and stopped us before we could get to our car. I was planning on setting him up in my half-ready tank for the night. We talked for a while and handed him over.
Sorry the dream wasn't interesting. I just wanted to share it on my little dragon blog. I can't wait to actually hold my new beardie. I wonder of my boyfriend will like it, too?

1 comment: